Below you will find the current career opportunities. To apply, please see the link following the job description.
POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Do you love staying organized, implementing and managing new projects, building new systems and processes, and supporting others? Are you a creative, detail-oriented, self-starter who takes bold action and is looking to work within a growing company? If so, The Chocolate Haus is looking to hear from you!
The Chocolate Haus, a 25-year old company, where century old recipes are made by hand to ensure a chocolate experience that's as rich in flavor as it is in history, is seeking an executive assistant. You will fill a crucial role in providing personal, operational and administrative support to the CEO, production and store managers.
The ideal candidate is someone who can embody our core values, does everything with integrity, and continuously works towards business and personal growth. The Executive assistant will work approximately 25-35 hours/ week based on business demand. This position requires access to a computer, phone and internet at all times. You must be able to work from home and the CEO’s office. You may be required to report to our physical store in Amana as needed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Personal/ Administrative Support for CEO, store manager and production manager
● Assist on daily and weekly projects, events and more
● Partner on eCommerce accounts to analyze business trends and access initiatives to increase traffic and sales
● Label and graphic pieces management
● Coordinate supply order needs with production manager and CEO and place weekly orders
● Review and report on social media and Shopify analytics (i.e. ad effectiveness, customer acquisition, ad ROI,etc.). Submit reports to the CEO, weekly
● Assist in store operations when needed during busy/ festival seasons
● Coordinate products, events, content for email marketing campaigns, including testing, scheduling, and database management
● Collect, organize, input, edit, and approve time cards/ gratuity spreadsheets
● Produce and print spreadsheets from CrateJoy, monthly
● Print and cross check shipping labels using company software
● Assist with employee on-boarding and employee paperwork compliance
● Assist with operational manual creation and upkeep
● Set up training and training schedules with new hires
● Organize vendors, and internet orders
● Conduct vendor cost comparisons
● Maintain & organize receipts from orders for bookkeeper
● Assist graphic designer, and design social media and email graphics using different design apps, such as Canva
● Complete licensing requirements for food establishment, yearly
● Manage incoming emails, subscription box email list, and MailChimp subscriptions
● Organize Top Fan contests and email fudge winners, monthly
● Assist with Shopify and crateJoy website changes (ie. proof-reading, adding new pictures, website copy for new products)
● Check-in, daily, by phone with store to see if assistance is needed
● Other duties as assigned
● 5+ years of higher level Executive Assistant experience in the food/ retail or related industry, required
● A passion for problem solving and providing exceptional customer experiences
● Proficiency and strong understanding in computer skills including; MS Office, Excel knowledge, eCommerce platforms, G-suite, google analytics
● Exceptional organization, interpersonal, and written communication skills
● Creative, with an eye for detail and design
● Must have independent decision-making skills and enjoy working alone or with a team
● Open to learning new skills and systems
● Exceptional time-management skills at all times with ability to balance competing priorities
● Self-motivated, adaptable, a team player- with a no task too big or too small attitude that works with others and appreciates cultural and personality differences
We provide a fast-growing, fun, joyful environment that strives for exceptional customer experiences by fulfilling their needs with old fashion, high quality, amazing chocolates. As well as a monthly cell phone and internet reimbursement, personal time off, a week off at Christmas, free chocolate and more.
To apply for this position please fill out the application here.