Chocoholic Tribe Subscription Box
NOTICED SHIPPING DATE
***Ships monthly around the 18th each month. *** if it’s above 70 we will pause shipping until cooler
Tap the gift button to send just one time.
Cure your cravings with "made from scratch" chocolates, like truffles, fudge, toffee, and more!
Hey Chocoholics! It's essential to allow joy into your life. Life is short...EAT THE CHOCOLATE!
We have been in business for 26 years, making all these gourmet chocolates from scratch since 1995! Our owner Brenda, CCO (Chief Chocoholic Officer!), grew up with her Mom making fudge from scratch and had a HUGE family that were all chocoholics!
- Enjoy an assortment of milk and dark chocolates, curated just for the monthly subscription box.
- Hand-dipped from recipes over 100-years old.
- Each box will include an exclusive item we make only for our subscribers.
- Subscription boxes start at $32.99 + $9.95 shipping for regular size and $59.97 + $12.95 shipping for large box. And you can now choose to add on a 1/3 lb slice of our chocolate fudge, 1/4 lb bearclaws (chocolate, caramel and pecans), or our 1/3 lb of our soft, wrapped caramels for just a few dollars more!
- We ship our Chocoholic boxes September-May.
- You may skip a month or cancel at any time.
- Your box will ship or you may choose to pick up in our store for no shipping fees the Monday AFTER the 18th every month. If you order before the 13th you'll get this month's box, after the 13th you'll get next month's box.
- Your box will be renewed on the 5th each month but can cancel or skip the month as long as it's before the 5th.
- You MAY also send a one-time gift to someone special. Bless them! (or yourself) Be sure to include what you'd like the card to say! Click the option to prepay for your subscription and then you'll see a box that asks if it's a gift. Check that button to indicate you are sending as a gift!
- As of right now we don't ship boxes June, July, or August. we skip those months.
- If you want to pick up in our store, use code PICKUPINSTORE at checkout so we won't charge you shipping and we'll have it ready at our store for you.
- Chocolate is not guaranteed not to melt. (just refrigerate if that happens...it'll still taste great!)
We LOVE our Chocoholics and we hope you are BLESSED by our Chocolates!